Competitive system broken?

Not trolling, no, I just choose not to waste my time with someone who lacks basic common sense and understanding when it comes to discussions on here.

Please, read this back slowly as I’ve asked previously. Try and keep calm, relax, maybe open a window, and read back what I’ve typed slowly.

There’s a good lad.

And what you’ve said, breaches a few forum rules… Because you be trolling.

Tip for you. Just don’t respond if you don’t want to engage.

Being toxic like this isn’t doing you any favours as you’ve already shown your complaint is at best misplaced.

Tip back to you - I will respond to anything I want to. You do not tell me what to do.

I am not being toxic. I am being very clear to you respectfully.

You’re the one who called me a “Fool” and a “Nothing” (Think “nothing” is the exact word anyway). So do not try and take the moral highground when you’re the one spewing labels and name calling at fellow forum users.

:pinching_hand: :pinching_hand: :pinching_hand: :pinching_hand:

Becareful that you don’t get this your Roku-21211 account banned like your RP account

Good job none of my accounts are banned.

But you might want to be careful how you speak to people. Mostly because you’re trying to take the moral high ground when you behave like a petulant child. All because it was pointed out that you’re blaming player behaviour in the matchmaker. Quite a weird reaction.

You are a fool, you’ve just proven it in this threat. You clearly haven’t got a clue. And your gameplay was laughable too, which was a nice touch.

You name called.

I have not set a name against you on these forums.

I’ve no need to becareful. I am always mutual/respectful.

Thank you for proving my point with the name calling.
I can’t see a threat in my text anywhere. Review what I put, read it slowly, maybe ask someone to help you.

Lol. Whataboutery… I said you were toxic, we aren’t talking about me calling you what you are.

Face the facts, you wanted to blame people for your loss. You shared a code to name and shame (breach of forum rules) under the guise of “matchmaker bad” (this is a false accusations, it was a player throwing). When pointed out, you breached the forum rules again to troll post and spam.

Now, yes, it is toxic of me to call you a fool… But that’s exactly what you’ve done here today.

If you simply said, “here’s a code, this players behaviour is unacceptable” you’d of been absolutely spot on. Still shouldn’t post it, but you’d of been right. But instead you made baseless false claims.

The relevance of your name calling came from this as proof that I am taking the moral highground because I literally can, I am not the one name calling and acting like a child.

Incorrect, I haven’t named the player. I shared a replay code showing the state of MM.
Again, this shows how lacking you are in basic understanding of posts. No wonder you’re full of lies where you’re unable to backup your “Facts” with sources.

Nope. I haven’t done anything disrespectful.
I respectfully told you why I wasn’t answering your queries.

Irrelevant. As stated above " I shared a replay code showing the state of MM.
Again, this shows how lacking you are in basic understanding of posts. No wonder you’re full of lies where you’re unable to backup your “Facts” with sources".

Anything else? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sharing the code and saying “my DPS did xyz” is naming and shaming.

Facts. You don’t know what a match maker does.

Source. Above.

Didn’t name, now that’s cleared up…

Facts - I know more than you as proven on the post by Blizzard yesterday, now thats cleared up…

Your source, where is the evidence that backs up your claims? :clown_face:

So you don’t know what naming and shaming is either then lol. Or your are deliberately being an ignorant troll.

You clearly don’t. Youve just blamed a player behaving badly on the matchmaker.

I didn’t name the user, so I didn’t shame them.
Read the English, its very clear.

Can’t believe you’re still struggling to grasp the discussion.

You don’t have to directly name them to name and shame. You claim to be smart, so you should know that.

As still amazed you keep being ignorant and claiming you’re smart lol.

Where is the source that I claimed to be smart? - or is this another lie?

Showing your inability to understand basic english now. “Name and shame” is exactly what it says, “Name”, and “Shame”. I did neither.

Because you can only see the linear.

Naming and shaming is also sharing a code and saying “look at what own of my DPS did”.

I believe you know that, and are just being ignorant. Because you are a clueless troll afterall.

So thats a lie? You have no proof I said that?

“Name and shame” is exactly what it says, “Name”, and “Shame”. I did neither.
Scroll up, I was talking about the MM, not a specific player name.

You’re the one who name calls, and spreads lies - I’ve caught you out many times for spreading lies, as I have done just now. :pinching_hand:

And that’s where your lack of knowledge began.

You blamed the matchmaker for a player throwing.

Can we blame the match maker for you forcing Brig into a gane where it wasn’t going to work?

Can we blame the matchmaker for you bad positioning.

Can we blame the matchmaker for you feeding 1v5 and ending any chance of a recontest.

Whilst the person you named and shamed is 100% due a ban for that. What they done has about as much to do with the matchmakers as what you did.

So it was a lie :clown_face: Another one more to add to the list.

Yes, I am unsure why you are repeating what I typed above.

If that’s the case. Then I was right, you’ve not got a clue what the matchmaker is doing.

I’ll make it simple. The actions of a player in game, are not the responsibility of the matchmaker.

Just like, your actions in the game weren’t the matchmakers fault. They were the mistakes you made.

All we know is what they posted yesterday.
What I’ve casted on this thread is my opinion, I never claimed knowledge or facts here.

As usual, you make up your own facts to spread as lies.

Here is another lie. I never claimed to know anything other than what is reported by B themselves.

Anything else? :clown_face:

Yes. But what’s the matchmaker got to do with someone’s choosing to throw.

Even you know that’s a totally illogical thing to match up.