Competitive System Totally Sucks

I might say that, your Competitive System is really sucks. There are so many people leaving the group middle of the match and they lose only points. Because of them we also lose points and you don’t put someone instead of leaver, you put a red colored warning text which is makes me mad. Also the point system is cancer. When I’m winning I get around 18-20 point and when I’m losing I lost 22-25 points, WTF?? Please fix your games and fix Blizzard, you messed up on World of Warcraft and Diablo. Thats why I quit WoW.

Thanks,

1 Like

Leavers get leaver penalties. The idea is that they should only happen rarely, as leaver penalties get pretty harsh within 2-3 leaves.

Also, people leaving the game and being stupid isn’t the game’s fault.

You can’t have people joining games after a leaver, it is not fair on them. Joining a game where they will probably lose and then taking SR away from them, and there is nothing they can do. So the leavers penalty is the best you are going to get unfortunately. The only thing blizzard can do is make the penalties longer if they feel like it is necessary

It probably does suck, but then again so do I.

Leavers will determinate your rank if you solo que… to climb you need good wub ratio and LUCK to not get leavers… good win ratio alone is not enough if leavers start to bucher your SR.

Leavers don’t determine your rank at all. Your ability to work together and ability to apply mechanical skill does.

Leavers are just an unlucky occurrence. If you get one, try your hardest, and move on.