Consider adding the following message to Comp

When someone clicks the competitive button, they should be greeted with a prompt that goes along the lines of :

“You are about to enter competitive mode. Please ensure that you have 30-60 minutes of time available, as competitive matches last significantly longer. Good luck!”

I myself am guilty of leaving comp matches because I get on a nice win streak and lose track of time. Something like this could cut down on preventable losses.

2 Likes

U leave matches cause winning streak?

Cause he lost track of time and forgot his rl stuff

1 Like

I’ve rephrased it for you, seems more appropriate.

“You are entering competitive mode. Please ensure you have a reliable and stable internet connection to help prevent interruptions for you and other players during gameplay"

3 Likes

Add that with the preceding stuff

Ive not noticed comp matches lasting longer? Then again, I’m awful in all modes.

Basically do what CsGO does, everytime you queue for comp game it gives warning about long matches

The matches ain’t long tho. Qp+

That and allow us to pick a map or two to not get queued into

That is worst thing about CSGO - if you are good at game, you should be good at it on allaps

1 Like

You see, there’s a difference.

I’m not saying we should be allowed to only pick one map like lots of ppl do in cs.
I’m saying we should be able to pick a map or two we dont want.

Yep u should be good at the game, not the map.dont like that shoot in csgo, I play erry map in comp

Git gud at maps you don’t like?

That’s true. I should be good at all maps.

However, If I hate a map simply because it’s boring to play, I won’t play it.

I cant tell if this is serious.

If it is serious then all I can say is this would take blizzard 1 year to add and would most likely do next to nothing for the game.

1 Like

Like for realXD
Uuuh some letters on my screen, ain’t nobody got time to read that