Constant DCs: Blizzard can't afford proper server and networking 🤡

Saying an indie company is not racist. It doesn’t mean company from India if that’s what you thought :slight_smile: Look up the meaning of it.

But they are not an indie company either, it’s a meme calling them that. Quite old though.

1 Like

Tbf, Jinxter is quite toxic and argumentative on here. Stannis probably just had enough of his BS and misread through annoyance. Easily done.

1 Like

:joy:

Maybe he misread it as poor Indian company :india:

2 Likes

Incredibly rich coming from you tbh.

I’m always polite and cheerful.

Even when you try to spread lies about me, make stuff up, bully, insult and so on.

Even comments like that, which are against the forum code. As you’ve done it only to annoy and try cause conflict.

I’ve just looked at it and thought, classic Wolfex banter… What a lad.

You talking about yourself there? Don’t even make me link the threads where you continuously attempt to troll me while on ignore. You’re just frustrated because these people have the brains and see you for what you are, and who you are. Major hypocrite.

Goodnight Nightwing.

I am sure Nightwing is having a good night.

As I said. You like to keep pushing lies about me. Obviously you enjoy it.

Fair play to you, committed to the cause.

I guess just being polite is trolling. Is that what get people banned in OW??

Isn’t it hilarious when the guy who argues everywhere about everything, bullying people into submission, and forcing them to accept his bad ignorant opinions, is calling other people toxic, and argumentative, lol

2 Likes

I guess being bored all the time does that to some people lol.

2 Likes

So, now you’re gas lighting because you didn’t like being called out. Lol.

A smart person would actually research what gaslighting means before copy/pasting this term from another person and using it in an utterly incorrect way, while making a fool of yourself in the process.

2 Likes

Yep
And it’s exactly what your buddy there does. Constantly.

Like hilariously often

Except, you are the one running around the forum compulsively arguing, spam posting, and gaslighting people as a method of arguing with them :man_shrugging:

As for the other guy, he maybe misunderstands you with someone else, or maybe not, since you already admitted to owning multiple accounts.

2 Likes

Posts exactly like Nightwing, types exactly like him, appeared a day after Nightwing stopped posting, and he was a forum addict. Not rocket science xD

Am I. Or am I disagreeing where I disagree, agreeing where I agree and generally engaging with the topics. Like it is you know, a forum.

Lol. I have 2. This is one and one stuck at lvl 17 called Roku that I haven’t been bothered to level up yet.

His lies to gas light and try belittle are hilarious though. He’s just a school bully that can’t get the reactions he wants.

(As you can see, he is trying again… Someone called BallAche said he was nightwing. But that wasn’t good enough for Wolfex, apparently 2 people writing in English must be the same person… Could be xenophobia that).

Ye, same stuff on WoW forum. One person was arguing with everyone to the point of accusing them of actual crimes against her just to win the argument, and then poof, user gone. Two days later new person shows up which at a glance wasn’t the same person, but a noticed one phrase which that person was using, so I intentionally railed her up in an argument and there you go same personality same accusations, lol

Next day it was confirmed via few sources that two accounts come from same Bnet acc XD

Some people are just pathetic, smh

Right, spam posting for a few days just to disagree because you can’t accept facts about something while display clear ignorance about the subject you were arguing about, and then inventing convoluted excuses to keep going just to have the last word XD

Ye ye, sure buddy, you’re just “talking” XD

2 Likes

It’s shocking how people are blinded by it.

All the time lol.

You’d think they’d be smart enough to disguise it…

1 Like

I do believe others disagreed too.

But if you think you’re right, why do you care about someone disagreeing. No need to get angry about it.

People disagree all the time. Doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong. None of us truly, 100% understand the game. If people did they wouldn’t get stuck in silver and blame their team mates.

Disguise what exactly?

You keep claiming I’m someone else. I’ve told you I’m not, because I’m not.

Not sure what isn’t clear there. But you’ve got so mad about it that you’ve been peddling that since I joined. Whatever makes you happy I suppose.

The funny thing is, I’m not mad lol. I just think it’s sad that you feel the need to pretend. Anyone can take a look at “Nightwings” posts, and “yours”, and put 2 n 2 together. :slight_smile: