Constant disconnection issue (Lost Connection To The Server)

Greetings,
I need help!

For the past 4-5days ive ben haveing constant disconnection after playing for at least 1 or 2-3 games each time ,
Mean while the gameplay is fine ping is fine everything is smooth but then suddenly everyone in the game just floating or moving in one direction then i lose connection for like 10 sec and kicks me out of the game sometimes i can join back sometimes no , and i also lose connection on the battle net app, it also happend when i am at the main screen( Inside the game )
everything else on the pc is working related to network but only overwatch having problems
I also play World of Warcraft and other games they all fine no problems at all its only overwatch.
Would like an answer or help.

Thank you.

Hey LaCâlin! :slight_smile:

We would suggest first following the troubleshooting steps of this support article.

Should you still have more issues please reply back to this post with your system files pasted via Pastebin and we’ll take a look there for you. You may want to attach your results of a WinMTR test as well so we can analyze if there is any packet loss.

Is there a way to post system files and WinMTR in more private way and not in the open? if sending ticket helps let me know so i send a ticket

this keeps happening to me as well, nothing will fix it, literally.
doing any troubleshoots wont solve the issue.

Hi again!

If you don’t feel comfortable pasting your results of your WinMTR test here, you can always contact a Game Master directly following this guided entry.