Constant game crashes

Hey,

OW keeps crashing constantly mid-match. It’s been doing it for a while now.
Here’s a list of things I’ve tried to rectify the situation with.

-Scan and repair OW
-Uninstall/reinstall OW
-Roll back nvidia drivers
-Try new nvidia drivers
-disable all overclocks (not throttling according to HWInfo)

This is the latest code I got
30D83164-B92B-4DC0-8B8D-FFA23CC1DB0F

What makes this weird is, OW is the only game that causes this.
I play many other games on many different platforms and the only game I have issues with is OW.

Performance is fine, no stutters or anything and I have my FPS capped to 200 which it upholds well.

All my RAM-sticks match, CPU temp goes to about 65 degrees C and GPU to about 68 while gaming.

Is there anything you can tell me about with the stopcode?

The most annyoing part is I actually genuinely enjoy this game and I’d like to play it, but I don’t wanna queue for comp and potentially ruin the game for my teammates

Thanks in advance