Constantly Fluctuating Latency

I have been having constantly fluctuating ping for literal years now. the game is borderline unplayable. they changed the netcode like 2 or 3 years ago and then from then on in every single game I play of overwatch I have ping that constantly goes up and down (80-210). it happens with no other game. I have reset my router numerous times since it started, changed routers, changed wired/wireless, this problem is exclusive to overwatch and doesn’t even affect other blizzard games. it doesnt even stop it just rubberbands back and forth. im pretty sure ive deleted and redownloed the game as well. i have thought of every possible soulution possible to fix it.

for hardware: im on ps4 so i can change servers. or any of that stuff. i feel like im basically just out a game because of this. im going to redownload it, but im like 90% that wont do anything.

Hello there Age135!

We’re truly sorry about the issues you’re experiencing. Can you please check the steps here and tell us if they help?

So, I have tried everything I can think of yet I’m still dealing with this issue. I was looking at the looking-glass stats but I don’t really understand what I’m looking at nor would I even know where to begin with when trying to troubleshoot it. my firewall doesn’t seem to be causing issues from what I can tell. my router is up to date.

My overwatch is a digital copy so it’s not physical damage to the disk or anything.

I am still on wifi, but I’ve also tried wired and get similar results. at this point, I don’t know what else i can do on my end.