Creating Hud Text problem after changing team! need help

Hi, i have some bug with create hud text for player.
everything is working well when player enter to the game,
BUT if host or I by scipts inside game move player from team 1 to team 2(or from 2 to 1) creating HUD Text don’t work and sometimes if lobby is full could restart match.
but if i move player first to spectator and then to another team everything work correct and all HUD Text spawn.

1)why this problem happen - the HUD TEXT don’t spawn?
2)how i could fix it - to make HUD TEXT spawn after directly change team?
Game Code:D991V

I will add some new information:
-if you will move player(or yourself) to another team it’s stop create any hud for this player even if you will recreate same hugs or new huds that wouldn’t created before in last team.
-also by spamming creating hud on button for a 1 sec i have see the huds that i create but they immidetly was removing from interface and only id that putet in massive some me that they was here.

I think there some problem in blizzard code that remove any hud and world text from player that was change team.

Blizzard developer, could you check what is a problem? why your game stop working for players that have change team in workshop modes?
you still have the code of my mode and could check it, i will leave you in the last rule in disable status and check by yourself that after change team and spamming Interact you will see the hud but only for short time.

also i have some problem with reply to my post i get error [object Object] and can’t add reply - blizzard help need!

20210714:
still can’t replay on this, find to way solve this problem only by scripting but not by direct way move to team.
the bug still here if you move player directly from team to team, if you are host you should to move first to spectator then to team.
by script to solve this problem first move player to All Teams it will put player into queue to match and by next action move that player to team you want.

but I’m still waiting from blizzard answer! when you will fix this bug?