Creating Xbox team, need two Support players to finish it off

Greetings, I am Dragonfire486 and I am in the midst of making an Overwatch Xbox team called Dragon Flyers. We are what remains of the team Dragon Slayers, but decided to part ways with the leader and make our own team since he still thinks you can play Rein in the current state of the meta.

We are all 2900+ and we are currently two players short. We scrim a lot against upcoming teams so be ready to be available when called upon at a certain time. Now, let’s meet the cast.

Dragonfire486 - Main Tank
Heroes:

• Orisa
  • Sigma
  • Zarya

Janime Nugget - Off Tank
Heroes:

• Roadhog
  • Hammond
  • Zarya

Flipgroundhog50 - Dps
Heroes:

• Doomfist
  • Genji

Warn1ing 0f Fate
Heroes:

• Bastion
  • Reaper

If you feel like you could play for a league team and keep your team alive, feel free to text me or Fate and we will get back to you asap. We will play a few practise games with you to see if you can fit in with our team effectively, and afterwards, we will have a team discussion to see if you make the cut.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

• Dragonfire486
1 Like

im silver role queue support, no mic

Hi I know it’s rather late however I would like to put myself up for a go I play the following healers rank on how well I do
Moria
Zen
Mercy
Ana
I’m rank 147 with a competitive score of max 2006 in gold
I can also play road hog or sigma on tank and if there is a time I can play bastion with ease