Dead or dying game? - Can it be saved?

You now this game is sort of ‘dying’ as people say, with barely any new content and recycled events the game is most likely losing it’s player base. Only new heroes and if you just slap on competitive on any old arcade mode aren’t really going to bring many players into the game. Although, the new endorsement and role select is really helpful for the toxicity of the game it still hasn’t solved some problems to the game. From first hand experience, you still have to have luck and whether you will get decent players on the team [ I know at this point I sound tilted (which I am) but it’s still feedback (in my opinion). The time to wait for a group is surprising quite efficient and fast (except some cases) which is a positive but yet again it doesn’t promise a 50/50 chance of winning or losing (realise now that I am talking about competitive) which is what I have been experiencing with a total loss of 700 sr over around 2-3 seasons. Overall, unless some new content is added this game will eventually die out. P.S if you disagree the just comment, it might be interesting to see other’s opinion.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is overwatch dead?