DEVs are a joke!

Every fkkk year I have to tell you rise the level required to play competitive from 25 at least 50!
One thing is playing with or against smurfs and another thing is to have people who are lower that casual players in team as dps role.
And for those who say lvl do not matter, it matters!
It represents how much you play overwatch and knowledge of the game overtime!
Waiting 15m in que to get paired with with someone who is completely new to overwatch or to a shooter game it creates it drives us mad!
And there is are those players who are de-ranking intentionally too who will throw our games to have fun with bronze and silvers.
I’ve made 10 posts to increase the minimum level required to play competitive to 50 instead of 25!
By increasing beginners have more time to learn the game, decreasing of smurfs and de-rankers!

And to forum moderator who absolved the collage of safe space, when saying someone is a joke it means they arent serious about something!

Update
After I made this topic I played competitive game were I got a leaver, was so mad because since they way too often but whatever…
Now again, we were winning easy but got another leaver and we didnt win the game.

I played so many games, league of legends, cs go, you name it and there is always a leaver how many games were ruined and wasted and I barley remember when I left a game I think in 3 years of playing ow I left once.

Penalise the leaver with -100 SR, and the rest of team to lose just -10 SR not -20 as a normal defeat.

Competitive is not a casual game, is very complicated and stressful play were full concentration, effort and time is poured in.

I dont give a fk what kind of problems made the player leave, is not our problems and I dont want his problems to be in our competitive mode.
Everyone is responsible on their own when they que in competitive, the rule is to play until the game is over.
So for 2 games were I had leavers I lost:
20m in que.
40m for playing.
-40SR
+tons of frustration

Make leavers lose -100 SR and the rest of team half!
If not you have the worst mode (competitive) and your reputation as devs will be a total joke.

1 Like