Didn't get achievements Trial of Sanctuary

I did the Sanctuary trial on Expert difficulty, but my achievement was not counted and I did not receive the reward - Moira’s business card and replica. I have a screenshot from the game - confirmation that I completed this achievement. What do I need to do to get the achievement and reward?

2 Likes

Must have been a bug because of live maintanance.
Is the game visible in your history?
If it is, it should have counted.
If it’s not visible in your match history, then it bugged because of maintanance and you’ll have to do it again.

Two supports and two tanks and it’ll be easy. Or one tank and sombra. (Pharah tends to always die with the shield demons)
Kill all junkrats and you’ll do great.
Prioritise killing zombardiers (blue zomnics that shoot) or you’ll be overwhelmed and the game will be impossible.

the exact same thing has happened to me and i really hope it fixes because i completed them multiple times to make sure i got it but i never did, i don’t want to have to do it again.

1 Like

It sounds like this mid season patch might have broken something with the new added event.

I didn’t have problems when i got them in the first week of the season, so i blame this update for breaking something.

Achievements for Expert and Legend levels have disappeared

1 Like

Experienced the same issue on legendary difficulty. Did not receive any rewards either.

1 Like