Disconnect and again disconnect and again and again

2nd time in two days i lost connection to servers while playing comp.
i have 1 try on reconnect but then intstant crash to main menu and now its a 2 hour ban…

amazing, just amazing.

3 Likes

Seems like blizzard doesnt want us to play comp after new patches.
Every god damn time they put out the patch they broke something, and it punishes us. Im already getting tired to comp, and this blizzards inability to make their own product working isnt really helping.
Competitive is becoming only a joke and a meme. GJ blizzard.

yesterday patch did nothing… disconnect again… banning this software for good

bnet launcher have problem for 2-3 weeks we getting disconnect bcoz of your account get logged out in laucnher so u get kicked from the game simple problem is that not ur ISP or game

same thing here, since about a month I’m getting disconnected randomly from OW and WoW. bnet launcher disconnects and won’t reconnect for a while. I had an ongoing ping at google.com with 15ms avg and watching a stream with no hick ups during the disconnects. I’m loosing endorsement, games, time and I’m breaking m+ groups because of this issue. THE ISSUE IS NOT ON MY END, just like multiple other people around the world that have the same problem since a month.

Same. It’s 2019 and they can’t fix it. Welp, no wonder, I’ve encountered problems with Blizzard games before, and I haven’t seen a single time their tech support actually help someone. You know what’s my favorite thing? When you get disconnected from a winning ranked game, lose 50 RP and get banned for 6 minutes. Just amazing, Blizzard, keep it up.

P.S. Whenever you feel useless, just remember that Blizzard has tech support.

it havnt happened to me yet… but the friends i play with and pll i play against keeps getting disconnected mid game for no reason… and its allways atleast 2 players at the same time. not even on the same connectin or country for that mather… if its mid game it ness of a pain cuz u can still rejoin. but now on 6 occations it happened at the start of the game and the timer starts so they cant join in time and game ends… so we cant play for 10 mins and they lose 100sr again… fix the problem. it aint on the user side. it all started recently. never been an issue before