No matter what, without fail, I will be booted from the game I am currently in on overwatch, followed by the main loading screen saying “Disconnected From Server” and it reboots into the main menu, with the words “suspended” as if i deliberately left the game even with solid connection to wifi.
something similar happened to me where the game don’t get me into the comp game and it stops at the hero ban screen then it takes me back to lobby I hope they remove the leaver status from me because it the server or game problem I want to play but they don’t let me and I get ban pls help I want to rank up with my friends pls remove my ban and fix the problem I love overwach I got now an 8 h ban pls remove it and fix the bug pls and I have an author bug in steam I stopped playing the game there cause every time I get to the hero select screen it don’t let me choose a hero and play I can hear and use the mouse but they don’t let me in game I just stopped playing there because of this and even got season ban there on steam and now I face a similar problem in battle net version pls help and don’t ban me for and entire season cause I want to play and you don’t let me in the game pls help pls if any one knows the problem pls tell me know to fix it I love the game and the community and i also have stutters when playing tracer if you have tips tell me its not my pc its very good
I’m having the same connectivity issues with the servers when playing overwatch and overwatch alone. It’s now to the point where I’m being disconnected from the servers at least 2-3 times a session. Now I’m getting timed out from joining match making for something that is outwith my control. I don’t have any history of leaving games and it’s quite frustrating. I have checked all connectivity issues and there’s no issues in regard to my connection, this has only happened on overwatch for the last month. My upload and download speeds are pretty normal from what I’ve seen and been told (55mbps download, 16mbps upload). Hopefully doesn’t impact me any further where I’m being timed out for days.