Do something about throwers! Our reports dont matter to you

I’ve played with people not moving a single muscle and will only move once in a while so that they wont disconnect. If you try to report them nothing happens. People even look in lfg for other throwers and the game moderators dont seem to care. If you want people to continue playing your game and if you want more people to buy your game then do something. No one will recommend your game.

1 Like

i agree with you and it is not just the throwers issue but with hackers, smurfs and trolls. they don’t do anything to prevent them and they just allow them to play.
i have even stated to them i rather go back to playing classic games such as crash bandicoot then continue playing their trash.
if any thing i get told off a lot now by others that are more badly behaved then me and i get the punishment that others should be getting.
it has gotten to the point where i have had to tell the company that i don’t tolerate the behavior from other players at the moment and that it is making me really annoyed.

It’s really not the game who is at fault here in this case. Because the game is just a bunch of codes etc.

It’s the players you should blame instead because they are the once playing the game and controling the heroes etc, those are the ones you should blame.

NOT the game.

1 Like

I don’t agree with “our reports don’t matter to you”. I’ve gotten countless messages when I enter Overwatch saying “Thank you for reporting” and it was only me who reported them too. Try describing what happened before you submit your report, that’s what I’m guessing made all my reports successful.

1 Like

Dude i got reported and then suspended by Blizzard because i was asking these same players you are talking about to cooperate with the team.
And ofcourse these players reply with : “You are toxic” “You suck!” “Reported!”
This game is finished and no longer fun anymore, they might as well make it into a Battle Royale game since all the Fortnite/Apex players have ruined this game.

Report them from abusive chat, this is the only thing that works. I’ve been suspended many times for abusive chat without saying anything just because it works and it’s easy. So don’t be an idiot and start reporting 1 person a thousand times, just tell your team to report him and if some of them says no and starts talking none sense like “this person bought the game and it’s not fair” report him too. Or don’t give him attention.

Hey man nearly every multiplayer game has this proplem in some manner or another some even in thier own unique ways wow gold farms for example

It not realy an issue the can simply patch out of the game

Even if the devs take some extream messures l and push heavy bans on these players it not going to step them from resseting their router and pop a vpm and buy a new copy

I report throwers all the time and never got them banned. They literally sit emote infront spawn and do nothing. I only get people banned for abusive chat.