Does Blizzard Even Look Here?

I just wondered that if Blizzard checks what is going on in this site regularly, or is it dead?

In short… No. Better chance they will look on the US forums.

Just ask yourself this, based on what is posted on the forums. Would you look?, what useful information will you obtain from it.

I wouldn’t be so sure, frankly. Forums are now a very old format that today’s communities / generations don’t know how to manage independently, if they don’t see active participation. In the OW1 era they worked precisely because the development team actively dedicated themselves to responding and leaving a trace of their communications in an easily found source (you know… the “orange” users).

Today? the developers respond via tweets, they take feedback through what gets the most shares (a bug, a story, a particularly strong Reddit reaction, etc.) while the forums are unfortunately a big den of resentment. Is it the fault of the non-answers? perhaps, but mainly due to the terrible technological attention of the forums. the few updates on the posts we receive are actually updates aimed at the forums of the WoW and Diablo communities which are more active, while the features entirely dedicated to OW (updating profiles, icons, etc.) are extremely behind or buggy .

Even the recent news of in-game surveys makes me think that forums are losing their feedback function even more. And if you read how communications are made you can see how TOO MANY people write short things without a real search for exchanges of ideas or opinions . “I know how to save this game. Thanks and goodbye. Oh, if you answer me you don’t know how to read”, this is how too many topics are summed up.

sad but true, but the era of forums dies if there is no one to “cultivate” them. and there’s no developer or moderator left in the forums to say what they think.

I agree, the chances are basically zero. But I would say you’ve got a slightly better chance on NA.

So true.