Dont play this game anymore guys

Everyone playing at alt account. As a diamond player i m playing every game with atleast 2-3 or more smurf. i m talking with them and asking why are you playing at alt account.

they says their main heroes banned so they are playing at alt account.

And if hero pool stays every week we ll play against different smurf players.

i think i ll get a cheap account and do the same at lower ranks.

BLIZZ DONT CARE ABOUT GAME SO I DONT CARE TOO .

2 Likes

yeah well thats the problem . i am pretty sure blizz knows the number but they close their eyes like owls .

2 Likes

Funny that im a dia Player too and i see a smurf like once in 10 games and then they Arent even doing that good

1 Like

thats because the issue is talked way out of proportion. Normal people cba buying second or third account just for pretty stats, smurfing is largely an excuse you’ll hear from sore losers who need to blame someone else for their own incompetence.

Well, hold on… If their mains are banned then why aren’t they allowed to play something they don’t main on another account?

I don’t condone smurfing, but what smurfing is is falling / placing in a low rank on purpose to stomp other people.

It sounds more like the people you are talking to are placing appropriately on characters they don’t know or aren’t as good with… would I be correct to assume that?

2 Likes

They are for example GM or high Master as hitscan (cree,soldier,widow,) they are also playing every other heroes but not as enough hitscan.

So they dont risk and playing 1-2 rank below.

1 Like

If you’re at Diamond they’re not a smurf, they’re just an alt.

1 Like

Did you ever played other game? OW is not even close to other games. Get over mate. What’s a smurf in the end? A pussy who can’t compete with his rank so he has to play with lower rank to outplay them. I eat smurf for breakfast.