Doomfist is so broken

Doomfist literally takes 0 skill. I dont understand why he is the way he is. He can hit e and shift and get a free kill just like that. Not to mention hes extremely difficult to kill since hes moving around at 50mph and gaining shields. Also holding right click for a one shot kill is WAY to strong. Like compare it to widow and hanzo. They actually have to aim and hit headshots which takes skill while doomfist just holds down right click. And yes I know sombra is a counter but omfg sombra is the most boring character to play and with the amount of doomfists there are im gonna end up building a temple designated to sombra bc of how often ill have to play her.

Yeah he’s broken. He is so bad, just a response simulator.

But he’s there to get a quick pick and run away.

If you just play as a ball and cc him, he does little to nothing.

You’ll be surprised to hear this but, Doomfist is actually a really weak hero.

Context is important though. If you put a Doomfist in a low elo game, he seems overpowered. He thrives on chaos and bad coordination. Even GM ranked games see a lot of misplay and bad coordination. He becomes a lot weaker when your team actively works together to shut him down. You start to see it more in gold and plat where, if there are comms, you might here something like “doom rightside highground”, as soon as your whole team is looking at him, he’s useless. If he can’t secure a quick kill and escape, he’s dead.

Yep. 100%. Same as Reaper.

Seems strong. Until you just play with awareness and coordination, then those heroes really suffer.

I agree as well. Doom is strong only when he’s played well and not countered.

And he does take quite a bit of skill not to be an ult battery for the enemy team, if you dive in, use your cooldowns up and don’t get value out of it you’re a hyge liability for your team

I don’t agree with saying doomfist is OP as every doomfist I’m against I kill (I play lucio BTW )

ok in death match yes he is over powered but if you can stun him or at least hit your shots he will die pretty much instantly