Doomfist ruins casual OW QP gameplay!

I find that Doomfist just ruins completely every game he’s in. At least, as a team facing an enemy team with a doomfist i find the gameplay really bad. What i mean by this is it’s just not enjoyable games.
Now, I know blizzard doesn’t base the game around casual gameplay and they probably won’t care about a post like mine but maybe people who have similar feelings could speak up.

3 Likes

Just stun him LUL. Perhaps you could clarify what you mean with “I find the gameplay really bad”

1 Like

He said it is not enjoyable.

Go sombra, torb, cree, prisa, hog, rein, or avoid him as lucio or Moira. Baptist and zarya can also nullify his kills.

If you have consistent issues with Doomfist then learn a hero that counters him…

1 Like

What i find annoying with doom is that most heroes you may want to play get destroyed by him. IE You get knocked then knocked then knocked then dead…
And if u do swtich for a counter he’s like faceroll. I’m thinking of sombra mostly.
So imo it’s not well designed and not fun.

1 Like

What you are suggesting ridiculous. Its like playing a game of Chess and saying… ‘’ man they need to nerf rooks, every time i stand right in a streight line in front rook or at its side, the rook kills my pawn and it’s not enjoyable’’

Shall we remove goalies from football aswell? every time i get to the goal there’s just some random dude standing there catching my balls and he wont give it back… its not very enjoyable!

1 Like

I don’t see how my personal opinion about doomfists impact on qp gameplay is ridiculous. Am i not in my right to dislike the heroe? Seriously some people can’t handle the opinion of others… Sometimes I feel people have zero tolerance for the existence of other people.

P.S. I never asked for you to agree with me. This is a forum. But I do expect my opinion to be respected even by those who do not share it.

Oohhh the irony.

Imagine posting your opinion, and then have people react with their opinion and going ‘’ boo hoo, people who disagree with me are intolerant’’

Sorry but you need to learn to play the game as its designed. DF is not a issue at all.

1 Like

Are you serious? What other DPS character can close a distance equal to Doomfist and in the same time? What other DPS has higher burst? What other DPS has every single of his abilities also be a movement ability?

Seriously now? Are you playing a different game or something? Doomfist is way out of line with the rest of the DPS heroes. Waaay out of line. Too much damage, too much movement freedom (3 basic abilities + Ult = 4 mobility abilites to use as he sees fit), very high shield generation to the point that dueling him seems pointless for most heroes, like 90% of them.

Doomfist is an outlier that needs to be brought down.

1 Like