Emergency Protocol for REINHARDT

Reinhardt needs a little leg up to keep up with the ever growing pace of the game.

i thought of a small but meaningful addition that could help him out a little bit.
so !
if Reinhardts sheild breaks, his suit triggers an emergency protocol. granting him 50% increased movespeed until the sheild is fully charged or pulled up again.

this would help him rush for cover in dire situations, OR help him close the gap when going for an agressive play.

this would also make dealing with reinhardt need a little bit more finesse,
cause right now, the answer is as easy as = shoot the sitting duck from distance. the only thing he can do about it is to hide.

2 Likes

Give Reinhardt a rear view mirror or we riot!

:smile_cat:

That sounds nice, but we should have a duration to limit this for ex 3s. Otherwise players can exploit this to have 50% movespeed for long period of times.

What u mean by rear mirror view?

not really, cause the sheild needs some time to start regenerating again after breaking. and i don’t think alot of rein players want to go around forever with no sheild at all.

1 Like

The devs said something about winston and reinhardt receiving some adjustments soon.
Don’t know if it’s in midseason patch or next season, but something will happen.

1 Like

Keller: Let’s give Reinhardt and Winston 25 more shield healthpoints and call it a buff.

I didn’t say it’d be good, just that something will happen. XD

I know. I just posted my prediction. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like