Error 400 : the challenge was created with unsupported parameters and can not be displayed

I link my battle account to another PS account and is already connected but when i try to login the game i face issue ( error 400 : the challenge was created with unsupported parameters and can not be displayed) what i have to do to can enter the game with my another account(linked with battle) Please help me to solve this issue
Please note a delete the game from my PS account and I redownload again & i try another platform also, but still the issue not solved

1 Like

Did this get fixed? I have the same issue for days and I really want to play! Can’t get into the game

Same issue for me I spent so much on my account, any fixes yet?

My partner is also having problems, please let me know if there are any fixes! I’ve been searching all over the internet but still nothing other than transferring to a PC but he doesn’t have one. So any help would be lovely!

:arrow_lower_right:

your friend only needs to log into Battlenet once on a PC… any pc … this could also be done on your PC or a friend’s PC (he doesn’t need an own)

otherwise

:arrow_lower_right:

I helped my partner with this, all you need to do is login on a PC or laptop and it’ll fix it. Weirdly simple?

I already logged in battle net from the ps4, phone and laptop, security is 100% complete but still getting the error and can’t log in the game. Is there some specific setting i must change in battle net?
I opened a ticket but besides a confirmation email, i got no answer on the issue