Error bn-18063 on startup

so I’m trying to launch overwatch and getting error BN-18063
I didn’t find any information about this error in internet and don’t know what to do

Having the same problem, plzz help!

Same too, Please help us

Hey,

This error means there is no purchased Overwatch on the account.

If you own the game on PC then please make sure you are logging in to the correct battle.net account.

You may have previously used the current account to take part in a Free Weekend, which is how you managed to install the game from this account.

That’s bad because my first gmail acount was hacked and i lost my battle net acount. I think that was append in 2017. I have the physical origins edition and i alredy use the code on my previous acount. I don’t know what to do …

Thank you very much!

i have the physical origin edition as well and my account was hacked also, is there anything i can do?

The email for the hacked account was changed and all i have is the battle tag i tryed submiting a ticked but its asking me for an Id, i have no idea what that is supposed to be, plzz help.

That’s bull I have the game an I can’t play … I think i 'll freakout

I have just bought this game 2nd hand and this error code shows and won’t let me play the game ??? Any help please and I don’t want to have wasted my money