Error Disconnected. ME server

I keep getting disconnected since the last patch. Just says ‘Error Disconnected’. I tried restarting my router + console + switched LAN cables and I noticed I’m not having trouble at all internet wise with anything else. I’m also not having problems in game with latency or any spikes. I just for no reason get disconnected. Literally don’t know what else to do? Anyone else having this problem?

I have almost the same problem. Just random disconnects, but before that - icon with bad connection in game appears. Then latency highly spikes, and got DC. But in background i have ping in cmd running - everything is ok, internet works perfectly

I have done everything under the sun to fix the disconnects with overwatch. Relating to WiFi and LAN cable resetting to factory and clearing cache in PlayStation 5. I’ve tried rebooting the internet, changing cables just absolutely everything and I still get disconnected every like half hour. What’s bugging me is my internet is great and smooth and I’ve played other games for long sessions I don’t get disconnected. It’s only overwatch and I just don’t know what else to do at this point.