[EU] 2K Moira Main LF Friends

Hey guys, I’m relatively new to the game. I’ve got about 100hrs on Moira and 2 bronze stars (if my border matters at all). I recently placed at 2396 solo but I’ve since just plummeted down to 2k and I’m not sure why. I 100% do not feel like I am the reason we are losing; bad tanks overextending, bad damage not killing things, no team fights, people spread way too thin. I’m sure I am not completely blameless, but I am fairly sure I’m contributing positively.

I consistently get gold healing, and usually gold elims/oks or objective time. I’m not saying this as some weird flex or anything, just to illustrate that I am fairly confident I know what my job is, and I’m in the process of learning to do it better.

I’m looking for anything really, from a 2-stack to a 6-stack, of like-minded, similarly ranked (2k ish), friendly people, who have a bit of patience for someone learning the game, and a bit of patience for someone who is basically a Moira 1 trick at the moment. I enjoy Moira, and when I’m more competent, I intend to expand my hero pool to include Ana and Mercy.

I’m 32, British, and would love to play some comp with an actual tank main. How about it, folks?

Feel free to add me on battle.net @ Proton#22537