EU adult LF competitive (Bronze 3 atm)

Hey, I’m 25+ and don’t have the willpower for childishness ingame so I’m LF others directly.
I’m a support main with a preference for Moira and Lucio, but I’m ok with the others too. Enjoy tanking as an off-role where I prefer Wrecking Ball + Winston.

Ideally looking for mature-ish adults who can give and take constructive criticism, have fun and rank up together. Throw down your Btag if you’re 18+ and interested.

I’m down, Thorny#2206

Hey! Im down to get a group going. I flex between tank and support. For tank Im mostly playing Dva, Orisa, Rein and as support its Moira, Mercy, Ana. Really enjoying tank atm so If I gotta choice a main roll Ill have to go with that.

It’s hard to add you if you don’t leave your bnet :smiley:

Oh my bad lol
Hellsingland#2965

Hey! I’m bronze DPS at the moment, was silver 2 but queuing randomly with 4 other people has not been friendly to me and the competitive system has not been kind.

I’d be down to play with a group :slight_smile: comms make the game more fun anyway

Hi, just getting back into OW if you are still looking for teammates id love to join.
I am flex but still not that confident in my dps.
I especially enjoy support when I just want to play chill.
Crimson#2533

Hi, would like to help you rank up. If you are interested in a kind of coaching style to “play” together. We can play some QP too, but since you look for Comp Partners, that is how I can be your partner.

Flare#22852