[EU] Looking for friendly players for qp/comp (gold/plat)

Hey. I would love to get some ow friends to due/trio with. Getting a bit tired of playing alone. Been playing the game on and off for a couple of years now, mostly comp. I am a bit shy so will be a bit hesitant to speak in voice at the start, but I will join voice to listen for callouts. I am 32 and from Norway. I usually play during evenings and weekends. Support main and my sr at the moment is 2860ish (I dont mind trying other roles if needed, but I am only placed in gold as tank/dps I think). ​When I first started playing overwatch I was placed in silver and I have worked my way up to plat as a solo player. Feel free to add me. My battletag is Hilarie#21438

hi yeah im more than happy to play im after a group or friends to play with on a regular basis

Hey, I am 31 from UK and keen to find someone to duo with. I also play mostly support, but do play a bit of tank and dps too. I am around gold/low plat for heal and gold for tank and dps. I play evenings and weekends and am also scared to use mic lol. Let me know if you want to play. Battletag is Measel#21286

Hey Man, I’ve added you.

Hey. I mostly play qp/aracdes recently and wouldn’t mind to play with you :wink:
Added you so we can try some games I guess :wink:

Hi Hilarie!

I’m Wallberry and I represent a Swedish Overwatch organisation with around 75 members and we only speak swedish. We have members in the age of 13-36 and SR from Silver up to Grand Master. If that is something that interests you. Then you are more than welcome to join us to climb and have fun along the way. We have members in the age of 13-36 and SR from Silver up to Grand Master. If that is something that interests you. Then you are more than welcome to join us to climb and have fun along the way.

You can also dm me for further questions, discord: Wallberry#8595