Eu pool so small that i get matched with same people?

Like seriously, how many people playing in EU that i get to see same damn aimbotting faces, or throwers who are underperforming.

open queue is a disaster same 50 players in EU.

1 Like

And I am one of those :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’m not suprised.
The game has gone downhill since OW closure. They do not know how to develop a good matchmaker.

The matches are one-sided. There still isn’t a solution to having just the one tank. League is gone. Post match rank is bugged occasionally. Worst rated game on Steam.

What is there to love with this game?

It’s took them two years to realise Over Powered heros locked behind paywalls is not healthy for competitive games. That, is how clueless the management is.

2 Likes

Yep
 and a lot of them are one-tricks as well it seems. Whenever I join a game and see a ‘familiar’ name
 My brain goes like: “Oh it’s that guy again
 I bet he picks Pharah again”
 and lo and behold; he has picked Pharah
 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Depends on the time of the day but not many, specially in OQ

1 Like

Depends on the game mode and the time of the day. If you play at the same times as the 30 people on open queue at 3am in Western Europe, then you’d be likely to get these 30 same people, even more likely if you’re in a not very populated rank.

1 Like

What I do is blocking extremely underperforming or toxic or cheating players (not avoiding but blocking as you can only avoid 3 people). By doing so, next time they are in my games I know they’re the same people (cause sometimes you can find many players with the same nickname but different usernames) and assume I’m about to lose again if they’re in my team.

1 Like

I feel like i need to dress as an arab to play this game now

1 Like