Farming starts in boring PvE content for skins isn't fun at all

It was fine when we had to get wins for those skins but to farm 30 stars is just boring af.

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Nope. But they got to get people shooting bots somehow.

Then again, they move about as much as silver players… so could just go play games there I suppose.

It truly is ResidentSleeper.

1 Like

Just play whatever mode gives double stars, you will be done in 1-2 h max

The real joke is, thats what you can expect from Overwatch 2. No one wants PvE in this game :smiley:

1 Like

OW2 PvE should be actually more than just an easy mode mission on repeat. They do work with procedural generation to come up with changing the layout of the missions, etc.

I don’t mind PvE.
I mind long grinds which take hours but offer small things as a reward.

2 Likes

Bit like how World of Warcraft is at the moment.

But long grinds mean the skins are less common. Which means they are “worth more” in theory.

If everyone had it, it wouldn’t be “special”.

But then make it a skill challenge. And not who has the most time for boring content.

yeah, even if the skins were any good, no way I cba grinding pve for them…

The skill is in making time.

Honestly, I just do storm rising any heroes on hard at the start of a session to warm up. Chuck one in at the end and you have it in 3/4 days.

That one is so easy, only takes like 5 minutes.

WoW devs don’t know how to design good RPG elements for MMO so they GrindWall us into fluffing oblivion :laughing: It’s kinda sad that this nonsense is coming to OW as well :man_facepalming:

They are common anyway, and the color-coding which exists in OW doesn’t mean anything. Besides it doesn’t make sense to introduce long PvE grinds for mediocre quality skins :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good job they are short then.

Storm Rising on hard takes less than 5 minutes

Its the only way they can get us to play there boring content, which is the same every year…

4 Likes

who tf plays overwatch for pve???

1 Like