Favourite DPS/Damage heroes

I knowes sounds random

I used too/2 play as Bastion/Torb
Now Im like playing as S76/Reaper
Anyone elses favourite DPS/Damage DPS/Damage heroes/characters
& tips as em?
I honestly personally find if as a slow drift change

I’m a fan of Junkrat and Ashe.

Junkrat is accurately rebounding the grenades in enemy position, aiming and timing is key.

Not many tips for Ashe, just aim and shoot I guess, just be cautious of reloads, it can take a while. Dynamite shooting certain positions can be deadly for the group. Try to splash that damage, and not just on the one person. (Although just on one isn’t bad)

I knowe this is a random ^^
Question/option that a article has
Would anyone else have there own option on it?

My favorite character is the reaper guy. he is very powerfull. special move, honestly is one of the best in the game and so he comes equipped with these two revolvers and only takes about 3 or 4 shots to actually execute a kill so it comes really in handy specially when you come from the side.

Junkrat and Mei. I do play Soldier but rarely for fun.

Junkrat and Symmetra are two of my favorites because they promote play that isn’t just “stand super far away and shoot till things die” which seems to always be the meta because any time a hero is effective but doesn’t take a lot of mechanical skill, people complain.

Aiming is an overrated skill and I’d much rather have a hero that revolves around mindgames and setting traps to trick people into for elims than another pewpew jack of all trades character

I can play every single hero to a relatively good level.

I therefore enjoy Mystery Heroes, even though the gamemode just makes completely op and up comps.

What I find fun is just doing really well with some random character I rarely play.

All my best Junkrat / Hanzo / Genji / Mei play is done when I get them in MH and just pop off for some reason

Had some really fun rounds where I just don’t die and am X character all map, whilst everyone else repeatedly dies and change heroes.

1 Like

probably hanzo and reaper.

for reaper there’s really not much, just be close enough to your team at all times because your value with them far outweighs the value you might get without them.

for hanzo, just hit your shots (which is a big deal with the hero) and think a little, hanzo is pretty versatile for what he is.