Finding match 10min

I literally sit more searching a match then playing. Was better before role que tbf

2 Likes

are you queuing for all roles?

Why would he need to queue for all roles? He should queue for what he wants to play. It’s a game you play for fun so you should pick what’s fun to you. I agree with the OP.

3 Likes

I really disagree with OP on this matter, while yes a 10 minute queue sucks, but this is a team based game, where you need tanks, healers and DPS. If you aren’t willing to learn the other roles then you gotta suffer the status of the role you do play.

I multi-queue all roles, why? cause I wanna be a team player. Does that mean only playing DPS is bad? no. However, you should be aware that a large portion of the player base wants to be a dps main.

You could also queue with friends.

1 Like

I have the same problem… So i queue for all roles… 25+ minutes
I rather play support or dps… .but ive been searching for almost an hour and not one single ranked game.

1 Like

“Queue other roles” is the biggest load of PURE CONCENTRATED HORSES**T argument ever! The way system works you can’t just FLEX, you have to QUIT playing the top role alltogether to get resonable queue times. May aswell quit the game completely when that role happens to be your favourite cause guess what! You will never play it again if you queue all roles!
The system provides no incentive to play other roles. It’s based on punishment of the player with waiting time. If this was supposed to save OW then good riddance.

1 Like

Get friends that actually enjoy playing supp/tank, problem solved ? Long que times for dps were expected, idk why people act surprised now ; D

Make 2 ranked modes, one with RoleQ and one w/o it. People who wanna play 4 dps again will get to do it and people who wanna play somewhat reasonable comps will get to too.