Fix Competetive?

There are a lot of people throwing and i feel like theres really no punishment for it… yea you get a lower rank but it doesnt stop you from throwing and sabotaging games. for people who want to progress and have a better rank you need to have friends to play with or else it is impossible. Theres no communication and a lot of saltieness.

1 Like

Sometimes you’ll lose a bunch of games without being able to do anything, it happens to all of us but if you’re good enough you will climb.

I see with your profile you’re in gold so here’s my advice : Stop focusing on your team and get better.

At your rank there’s no teamplay, no ideal team comp, no 2-2-2, no nothing, if you wanna climb you have to be better than the others, luckily at 2000 SR it’s still fairly easy to improve.

Throwers are becoming worse each season, I kinda feel for the OP. You end losing a couple hours [or more] and ending with the same SR as you started. I even had games with throwers on both sides and becomes a “Who is the worst of the match”. The only way to climb is having a team and is complicated for a lot of casual players like me. Finding a group is not better, because you spend a lot of time forming, finding a game and then losing after a couple of games so everybody leaves the team. Rinse and repeat.

Blizzard want to Overwatch to become a big E-Sport, so the reality is that the casual players don´t have really a place here. Maybe having to pay a fee per season to play ranked will be a better solution [I´m joking, but now that I think, the idea is not so crazy].

1 Like

Sadly it’s been like that for months. Weirdly I usually manage to climb when I’m not trying and when I actually try I end up with 3 or 4 dps acting like kids and I lose.

Overall I climb but man, some games are painful.

1 Like

yeah it’s just anoying how most people troll the hell out of it… these people should be banned from ranked play…

and low level newbs who just spam junkrat (and feeding like crazy)

just had a match where i asked for an other tank seeing i got singled out and healers couldn’t keep up… nobody changed!!! a level 21 junkrat (i had the worst luck to be matched with 3 times in a row) who couldn’t hit a friggin wall in front of his face!!! ignoring everything that was asked of him… and kept feeding and overextending

reported him for gameplay sabotage, wich we all know they won’t do anything about!!!

It doesnt matter cuz the chance to meet thrower in enemy team is higher if you don’t throw .
If you are playing well you don’t care about throwers , leavers cuz they are on both sides .
Play better and you will get higher rank .
Ranked is pefect .

“if you are good enough you climb” … not matter how good you are, games with trolls will always be a loss. its a 6vs6 team game not 4vs6 qp game.

I’m a bit amazed that you managed to quote the second part of my sentence to say literally what I said in the first part of it…