Fix dps queue now

Stop trolling people with whom you disagree.

You can just ignore my comments if you don’t agree with them.

2 Likes

You’re the only one trolling here, claiming RQ ruined the game when it clearly hasn’t. Your opinion means nothing when the Devs own data clearly shows it being a positive thing for the game.

So yeah, you’re flagging for trolling.

I don’t claim that my opinion means anything to the devs.

It is, however, still my opinion. One which I am perfectly permitted to state.

Flag away, you insufferable oik.

2 Likes

Except for the fact your opinion is irrelevant and you try to state it like fact. You are the one who is insufferable here.

Seems like Europe is where people go after being banned from the USA forums, certainly explains people like you.

lol, you do this for fun, argue crap on a forum and make jingoistic comments?
Ah man… I feel for ya pal.

But, if you’re enjoying yourself. :rofl:

I won’t be responding to you anymore.

4 Likes

I leave the crap to posters like yourself, who can’t actually form an “argument” whatsoever.

I’ll keep on flagging though, don’t you worry

all your 97 posts are troll posts dude. youve become a meme at this point.

6 Likes

Amen to that. And he and his alt profile are living proof that the flagging doesn’t work on these forums.

2 Likes

It’s only because blizzard don’t care that the game, and it will soon be dead.

I personally think the opposite is true, the only possible way to ‘fix’ the dps queue, is to internally limit the number of people that can play DPS at a given time. It would honestly make the game so much worse, because people would then want a queue for the DPS queue.

I think they’re leaving it as is because they care about overwatch, they want people to enjoy the game, and over time, yes, the dps mains will get tired of waiting and filter into playing tank or healer more, in a year’s time I doubt this will be a massive problem anymore.

It’s better that Blizzard let everyone naturally stop playing DPS and give their players choice than having a restrictive game where people stop playing because they can’t play DPS.

Totally true, the forcing is what makes the current game not very enjoyable.
There’s nothing worse then being locked into support and seeing your tank and dps get pooped on without being able to help alot.

2 Likes

Sure, I’m the troll for expecting people to have arguments that can be backed up by evidence, and yet shown time and again here that it’s just not possible

No wonder Skynet is so blunt with you all.

Still not an alt account, but I’d say you are living proof it doesn’t, considering you’re still here and have never said anything that wasn’t proof you aren’t a troll.

Still, re-flagging in the hopes it’ll get rid of you.

-edit @overrated actually this is the first time I’ve brought up Skynet myself, you and others always seem to think we’re the same person.

You however, are one of the ones definitely making low quality posts, especially troll ones, as you don’t appear to have any actual argument, just the same old horsecrap you always trot out.

You should stick to ClubPenguin, it’s best suited for somebody of your age.

You always find a way to bring up skynet, strange. never had a single Broblem with him as i dont go out of my way to make low quality trollposts like yourself.

1 Like

Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. We’re locking this down now.