Four games in a row nowq, a leaver on my team!?

Four games in a row this evening, a leaver on my team.
The team have lost SR, myself have lost it now four times in a row, no fault of my own.

What the hell is Blizzard doing to this game to allow this to happen this regularly?
Are they really this incompetent at maintaining their game to keep players online during an online ranked match?

I am really unsure how they’re still considering this to be a competitive/ranked ladder game when they allow this to happen so often with no solution to it as of yet.

Oh. You posted in multiple places. Tragic.

1 Like

Stop spamming the same topic over and over again. This is what the forum rules say;

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

Creating threads about existing topics
Creating a separate thread about an existing topic for further discussion in more than one forum

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

2 Likes

It’s almost like they haven’t paid attention and see they were doing server work relating to profiles moving to OW2… Then they had to deal with a DDOS attack.

Potentially, you never know.
Reported it on the technical area anyway, maybe they’ll see a pattern to when it occurred.

No potentially. It’s been reported. Lots of peeps had issues.

I wouldn’t worry about your SR for now. Just focus on consistently better performance. If your goal is to climb. That will improve your MMR and give you a better footing in OW2. (Some sensible advice for you. Also, stop spamming it. Seems others are getting annoyed too, people are childish and you’ll just get silenced)

No need for your advice.

It needs to be reported as it is a occurring situation in ranked play. MMR is not visible and is hampered by the leavers. Blizzard have confirmed that they can’t stop this, but that can stop the losses, they can also stop the players who are leavers from accessing ranked.

I will report the next occasion on this, if other users don’t like it, then they can just scroll by, its a forum.

It is ok that you don’t know MMR isn’t impacted. It isn’t common knowledge. Maybe if it was people would chill out a little.

A post on the forum is not “reporting” anything. They have a special email for bugs and technical issues.

This is nothing more than a cry for attention

It was known there was issues yesterday. Why did you keep playing after the second game. You need to take more responsibility.

We do know that MMR is impacted, the devs said so in a previous Q&A.

It is reporting something. Any person(s) working for Blizzard can see the health of the game, opinions, downsides to the game and can in the future bring in solutions to enhance the game/fix issues.

This is not a cry for attention, unsure how you consider this to be crying. You must really be an emotional person if this upsets you. Not everyone is affected emotionally over such things.

I keep playing as users were not made aware that there were issues. Ususally BattleNet states if theres outages. Blizzard needs to take more responsibility and take care of their game, evidence is there to see, they have lost alot of the active playerbase from previous times.

You need to post it on the NA forums if you want even a sniff of a chance they will look.

But they already know the servers were being attacked so you telling them about it isn’t going to make a difference.

They were made aware, I found out when I was just snooping around on like reading motorsport news. So imagine how quickly i’d of found out if I looked at BattleNet to see the server warning.

Users were not made aware, BattleNet did not report it any issues with the services, no email comms were sent out.

This forum is owned and managed by Blizzard. They must realise that EU has a playerbase on OW, the game has dropped massively in popularity, but people still play it over here.

Reporting it on a motorsport news isn’t a valid area to report issues.

Well, the servers and BattleNet are not ran by the same people / teams. So what do you expect.

They are just more active on NA, it is better for problem solving because there is thousands of times more people active on that forum so you will get an answer much much faster. Posting on here, you will most likely never be noticed by them.

Never said it was reported on a motorsport news site. I was just reading motorsport news. Never actually said where I was reading it…

I guess nobody knows, I don’t think they would of released their organisation chart and their practices - If it is the case, and the people working on the servers don’t make BattleNet people aware of their maintenance, then they’re a pretty self-serving dysfunctional business thats for sure.

They do. The servers are external and maintained by someone else. We also know BattleNet is ran by a completely different team to Team 4.

They also don’t really want to advertise if they are currently being attacked. That usually isn’t a good thing to do.

Dysfunctional then, thats a pity, but not unexpected given its blizzard lol

How’s it dysfunctional.

Different teams make each game. Another team is responsible for BattleNet, seem pretty sensible to me.

At a micro level yes, every team is responsible for its own area, but in reality, responsibility of the top man in that area has to work with other areas.

If one team is doing live maintenance that can take down live servers/affect users while in game, but they don’t tell the other teams of this going on, to make the Users aware, then that is dysfunctional.

They should of stopped live services while doing whatever work they were doing, or at least provided a disclaimer for the User to decide if they want to run the risk - If you work in the IT industry this is pretty common practice.

Even councils/events do the same if they’re having say an Event in the centre of town, they provide diversions with warnings to whats going on to avoid congestion/grid-lock.