Game gave 14 losses in a row for no reason

Just completely bad teams with everyone spreading out instead of grouping, despite asking in VC, and the usual crap, some leaver too…
One game even had a dps-only moira who stated at the start of the match that she was only going to dps, so we just kept dying because not enough heals. How is that even not insta-ban if someone picks support but refuses to actually support?

Anyway, I played just like any other day, this was so random, bs after bs team mates, it just convinced me that the comp system is kinda bs… definitely not gonna go for OW2, there are just much better games if you want true ranked mode with sensible ELO or other system.

5 Likes

The game didn’t give you the results.

You, and your team mates, didn’t play well enough.

Regarding my account, the game did give them to me, because I didn’t get to pick my team mates, and they happened to not be evenly distributed over both teams for all these matches. The other team didn’t get the same amount of leavers/random idiots. Which defies statistics but can easily happen in the system Blizzard created.

3 Likes

I suppose any excuse to not just focus on what you’re doing I suppose.

Statistically the other team is more likely to have “leavers/random i diots” than your team. (assuming you are neither).

But again. You are showing signs of the classic negatively reinforced tilt and using it as an excuse.

I suppose any excuse to not just focus on what you’re doing I suppose.

Statistically the other team is more likely to have “leavers/random idiots” than your team. (assuming you are neither).

But again. You are showing signs of the classic negatively reinforced tilt and using it as an excuse.

You are showing signs of “disregard anything people experienced because you are a know-it-all” my friend. Your simple-minded “counter arguments” (you are tilting man!) are well known and you have to respect when someone tells you otherwise from first hand experience. How about you just go elsewhere with your arrogant “opinion”? Someone else already wrote that you are apparently famous here for your “game is great, always players are at fault” mentality.

3 Likes

No, I’m showing disregard for tilted players that just cry about things without thinking through it first.

This community struggles with baseline logic and taking personal responsibility far too often.

They game isn’t working against you. The only thing working against you, is you.

1 Like

shut up rodimus lollllllllll

4 Likes

Right? :pray:

At this rate I don’t see myself rushing to purchasing OW2 either.

2 Likes

That’s alright. You’d only get banned in that too.

Plus PvP will probably be F2P. So you won’t be purchasing anything.

Can you stop? Once again I’m not replying to you and you come up with a pathetic response. Get a life mate. I’m done. Autistic.

3 Likes

No need to get so mad.

Own your mistakes and be better. Insulting people is why you’re on the brink of an account closure.

(Also, public forum, anyone can reply. That’s the magic of it. If you don’t want to be pointed at, keep it in private)

Just experienced something similar especially noticeable when queuing at night on Asia server.

Me and my mate duo que on competitive (he’s 2800 at DPS, while I’m 2600 on main tanks), no one barely communicates in team voice chat. Second dps usually first pick torb or sym and goes on a feeding frenzy while my mate solo carries the dmg role.

Most of the games only me and my mate are on fire as well and despite that we still manage to lose 5 in a row to unranked or gold players.

It’s more noticeable that this early season games at night usually would results in matching with players that doesn’t try hard while last season, it was fairly equal.

Also, morning and afternoon time was noticeable better games compared to after 9pm where bad games start to happen.

Since it’s a team oriented game, if we try hard and the team comp still lose, what else can we really do to improve the game lol?

Greetings @Xred,you can in my team now,if u not toxic! :smiley: