Game is dead only Smurf and Alt accounts :(

So i am 3k
I been playing recently and all I been getting on ether team is Smurfs or Alt accounts.
I thought to myself at he start of the game it was way easier to rank up…
Now if you are a new player you will find yourself really hard to climb since almost everyone has alt account and have 10+ Smurfs…
I haven’t found a single game where there was NO SMURF for past 2 months of gaming so far! :frowning: why is that?
And if you ask how i know , i usually ask and they say yes.
Ether on my or enemy team!
And I don’t care about win or Lose i care about Smurfs or Alt accounts… THat’s what makes me think that this game is dead… when before i would run in to new people and new accounts now it just Alts and Smurfs!

3 Likes

Never in the history of Blizzards games has smurfing ever been adressed, this will never change. Not saying you are wrong for feeling bad and unwelcomed, im just saying its never going to change and gettting upset is a waste of your energy <3

Also, whiteknights will be in here soon, just ignore them.

I just report them and rarely I actually get a massage that they got a penalty tho pretty sure they got toxic at some point too and they got the penalty for that but yeah the game is trash, pretty sure this OW2 is only coming because of the huge income this game got just by the smurf accounts… so yeah their existence makes the game even worse

So what you’re saying is that “most people” playing Overwatch has paid for the game 10 times?

That’s why I created yet another topic on this forum to adjust the current rank system to be more individual performance rated. That will partially make it better since you wouldn’t lose as much ranking when still playing good. At least it would matter a bit how you play.

h ttps://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/fix-your-rank-system/20554/14