Game server connection failed

Why can’t I go on the game tonight? It was fine earlier now it’s not letting me on.

servers dropped like 15 minutes ago, pretty much no-one can get on

Servers dropped for everyone.

It’s working now. :smiley:

its not working now.
I got into a game, some people left the lobby, then i did also via the game getting force closed by Battle.Net losing authentication and got suspension.
Then it showed on a banner that they’re aware of the issue…

IF they’re aware of it, why suspend me + drop the SR.

Can’t believe how incompetent Blizzard are. So complacent. So thick and dim.

Seems they’re having problems, still. People have been randomly kicked out the game completely out of the blue.

1 Like

That’s why when servers are borking you need to wait few hours to play.
The chance that the fixed server will break again is highest right after they were “fixed”.

Servers had problems last night, but I was randomly kicked out this afternoon. I don’t think it’s 100% yet

It’s been doing that for weeks.

Maybe they didn’t clean all the coffee which was spilled by the cat :smiley_cat: :coffee:

1 Like

That’s one bad bad kitty! (In Cartmans voice)

1 Like

I’ve been having issues all evening, DC-ing from games, server disconnects, but my internet is fine so it’s defintely a blizz server issue.

1 Like

I didnt have any problems after the server crash. Maybe servers were just overwhelmed or something

agreed . Thats the best way

I’ve been constantly kicked out of the servers for a month now. Worst MP shooter experience ever. Connection drops every hour

That’s most likely you, or your ISP issue, not server issue.

1 Like

I only ever have problems rarely tbh. Unless my connection is bad.