Game won't start

every time I try run the game it won’t start and comes up with “No compatible graphics hardware was found. (0xE0070190)” I tried reinstalling the game, rolling back my drivers, updating my drivers and still nothing works? I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 ti

Greetings @Tafadzwa,I had same difficulty in the past,but I menage to solved it,there is a link which might help you to fix you graphics harware Fix Overwatch Error “No compatible graphics hardware was found” [6 Solutions] 2021 - YouTube . Best of luck in the future!

Thank you for responding however I tried every solution in this video and none worked and my card is one of the ones listed on supported.

Hi tafadzwa,

For more info and steps to try regarding this error, check out this page:

Also make sure you have the latest updates for your OS, and if you’re using a non-standard monitor (like a TV or such), you may need to manually set the resolution to 60Hz and use non-interlaced mode.

Some third party applications can also cause this, and if still needed you’ll want to follow the steps here to close them:

1 Like

i have attempted every solution given to no avail if anyone could help me figure out a way to fix this it’d be much appreciated.