Genji nerf feedback

I am not a fan of the damage decrease but I could have let it slip if it wasn’t for his awful firerate. It is disgusting. Genji doesn’t feel fast paced anymore. I highly dislike these changes and really encourage blizzard to revert atleast the firerate. :cry:

1 Like

no…

if you don’t like it play something else, we are all fed up of genji being broken

7 Likes

He is fast when he needs to be fast. Being able to brainlessly spam RMB with no risks of punishment, all the tools available to go in and out and get a ton of ult with that semi-Reaper damage was not balanced dude.

If you are precise, go in when you should and use the triple where and when you must, you will still get the value … you know, playing it with the SKILL it should require for the hero.

4 Likes

you say you’re fed up of genji but orisa sigma and brig are still dominant 1.5 years from when they first owned the place lol

1 Like

they aren’t tho

i see more rein zaria ana than i do orisa sigma brig

2 Likes

Genji wasn’t broken. Apart from maybe his ult charge. That fact that you can’t play against him is your problem.

The fact you can’t play him in this state is your problem.

1 Like

Nope. You can no longer go in and do damage because you can’t kill someone fast enough to get out.

Then play with your team and dont expect to 1v1 absolutely everything

Genji is a finisher… he is meant to work with his team and target the low health enemies that your team wear down

2 Likes

It’s exactly what he was before…

Genji had a shotgun with higher damage than Reaper and faster rate. Ult charging was extremely fast and he was able to 2 shot people in 1 sec (spam shurikens + slash). That, on top of the deflect, made him godlike.

This game has been Genjiwatch since his buffs.

4 Likes

see, now this is exactly what i was talking about blizz
dont give the kids candy and then take it away, here comes the crying

that nerf was really a must and those buffs shouldnt have implemented in the first place (it was way to much), you genji players had 2 months of op fun now let the rest of the players have their fun aswell

look im mercy main and i had to get used to alot of nerfs, deal with it
the time of spamming and getting away with everything is over, no need to nag

Whilst I agree Sigma could do with a little nerf. In no way are Orissa and Sigma broken. They just synergise so well it is dumb to play anything else most of the time.

Brig isn’t broken either. I feel like it is more AoE healing needed a tweak. Her kit just works well against heroes people think are “fun” and they get annoyed.

But if you play Genji and get annoy that a Brig constantly shuts you down… that isn’t on the Brig… That is on you, you need to play better, or swap.

1 Like

You still have that tight spread and a combo that is almost unavoidable (save Zarya bubbles) that does : 164 damage (not counting headshots).

If you cant do that to a target that is already under fire or low on HP and kill it, its not on the game mate, it is 100% on you.

blizz r u blind? rework genji, remove deflect and reduce shift, reduce his mobility ffs, give him 150 hp like tracer

doomfist can 1 shot people gain shields from it and run away faster than anyone but genji being able to 2-3 shot people is a problem?

I didn’t say I can’t play against brig. Your comment makes no sense at all

doom fist has a huge hitbox, no way to mitigate incoming damage, has to use his mobility options to actually deal damage with no chance of reset on kill and has to put himself directly in the thick of the fight to use his damage abilities

this is why genji is a problem and doomfist isn’t

so you’re fine with a character 1 shotting and zooming 30m but not with buffed genji? Ok man