Getting kicked from ranked matches

Hi, I don’t know why it happens, but I am constantly getting kicked out of ranked matches on ow2 on xbox series S. My wifi is very good and I use ethernet. I know it isn’t an issue on my end since my xbox parties never lag and it doesn’t happen on any other game. It was a bug I experienced in the first season of ow2 and it had resolved itself for the last season but now it’s continuing again. I would just be playing normally and the red dc symbol would pop up and everyones characters start walking into walls until im eventually booted. I have lost several games bc of this and encountered several bans bc it wont let me re enter on time. Plz plz plz help. Ive alr tried deleting and reinstalling and deleting cashe

Same here. I got banned last season cuz i keep getting kicked out from ranked matches.

i, I don’t know why it happens, but I am constantly getting kicked out of ranked matches on ow2 on pc series S. My wifi is very good and I use ethernet. I know it isn’t an issue on my end since my xbox parties never lag and it doesn’t happen on any other game. It was a bug I experienced in the first season of ow2 and it had resolved itself for the last season but now it’s continuing again. I would just be playing normally and the red dc symbol would pop up and everyones characters start walking into walls until im eventually booted. I have lost several games bc of this and encountered several bans bc it wont let me re enter on time. Plz plz plz help. Ive alr tried deleting and reinstalling and deleting cashe