Gold/Bronze Tank duo de-ranking

How are these people not banned sooner?
Hog just went wandering around the map on defense and did not attempt to fight on the payload
8XNW08

Yup, literally every day there are people who clearly want to derank. Like few days ago two games in a row both healers just threw the game mid-time by just waking to the enemy and standing there to get killed, and it’s all they did the rest of the game.
I guess they are trying to pretend they play so when someone views the game he won’t see anything wrong after watching few min. of their games.

Blizzard should start banning ALL accounts based on IP/ID/Personal data info, and not just one account. It’s the person who is doing something wrong, so it’s should be the person who gets banned, and not single acc of this person.

1 Like

The only thing that Hog is guilty of is bad aim (and probably not telling the team what he was doing). Definitely not deliberately deranking. Just not very good at Hog.

He was getting value on his flanks, and making space (they kept looking for him). He just couldn’t land the hooks to get good value.

Nothing worthy of a ban there. Just needs A LOT of practice.

Same, I had 2 healers doing the same thing. De-ranking is just so pointless.

It isn’t pointless. They want to smurf, or even sell the account. So there is a clear point to it.

Quick bans needed though. But pointless it is not.

But like why would you even wanting to de-rank when you dont sell the account or anything?
You ruin the fun for others and just show that you cant win in your real rank anymore. So what is the reason to do that?

I personally don’t. But others like to make money or find their own fun.

It isn’t good. But not much you can do.

But lets be real. Who wants to buy an account which doesnt have pink mercy? Feel like the most popular accounts to buy have Pink Mercy and any other rare skin.

If you go by the sites selling accounts. Highest prices are GM and Bronze.

Skins aren’t what people buying accounts like that are after.

Yeah this is exactly it. I find it pointless. I guess people enjoy ruining others gameplay.

Wouldnt suprise me at the state of the community in this game.

Luckily deranking is very rare, so it’s not much of an issue to worry about.

One person throwing isn’t going to change how you play, unless you tilt at it. Otherwise you’re just getting on with your job. It might just impact the result, but you can easily win with someone trying to throw.

Deranking is definately not very rare. At any time of the day I see at least one or two games marked as deranking games in LFG.

2 games. Yeah, I will see that. Out of how many games being played though.

It might look a lot, by LFG is not something to judge the game by.