Golden Gun Refunding

I know I might get a lot of hate for this, I was just seeing if you could implement a way to refund golden weapons, like with the name change, you have 1 free one, and it would be like $50 for a new one,

Me Personally, I cant play comp because I have mad anxiety, even the thought of playing comp makes me panic, I just mentally cant handle it, I wish I did’t get Genji golden guns, I wish I got Reinhardt, but I can’t play comp to get the points… Please add something like this, or make it so you can earn the points in Quick Play…

2 Likes

not their problem that you have anxiety. go to a therapist or smth

2 Likes

I don’t mean to be so unsympathetic… but how did you manage to get enough comp points for Genji in the first place…?

1 Like

I really wish there could be a way you can sell back your golden guns of you totally regret it.

And don’t feel bad if you have anexiety playing comp, you should take it slow and try your best, that’s all that matters. And you don’t even have to talk in voice chat, there is also a way to hide the text chat ao you can’t see if anyone is talking bad about you and such.

I myself hate being in social conversations in comp but i try my best anyway. I get really scared of what to say and often i just listen to the other teammates talking.

It’s really hard to deal with IRL as well with my family and relatives etc, but i try to stay positive and doing my best, that’s really all you can do.

1 Like

If they did refund gold weapon then people who bought wrong (for example) skin would want to refund it too. That means a lot of work and time sacrificed on it. That time could be spend on something more important like helping new users solve their problems with game or finding a fix on bugs in-game or in general something else.
I have myself social phobia so I do understand you and your frustration.
I would say keeping yourself in 4 walls is no good for you.
If you don’t want to talk in competitive first that’s fine. You could start with writing then single words to full sentences over time.
Even Rome wasn’t built in one single day.
Keep on working and some day you’ll not be over that panic and anxiety.

I hope everything goes well for you in future. :smiley:

Then this really isn’t the game for you dude…

I don’t suffer from anxiety so I wouldn’t know but have you tried either just listening to your teammates, leaving voice chat altogether or playing while listening to some music? That’s what I usually do, play music on a low volume and just concentrate on the game.

1 Like

Golden guns are the reward for grinding Comp.

1 Like

Greetings @Musoko , I like your Idea and I agree with you.For me it would work that first time to change your gold wepon to be free and next time if u want to change it to cost money.

Greetings @Thiccy,we I would not agree with you,I see your post like a selfish and weak post.When you face with Anxiety/Depression you will know what I talk about.

1 Like

Thats so ironic, It aint him who needs help.

2 Likes

4 years later… wow what a necro of a thread.

1 Like