Growing discord for OW1 and OW2

Hi all,

I have been building a discord this year in prep for OW2, we are getting closer and closer to 100 members now - hopefully we will have some people in the beta streaming etc. There’s always someone chilling in VC.

If you fancy joining a chilled Discord with friendly folks, drop in and see what you think - with a few more members we will be able to set up a fully fledged tournament, people of ALL SR’s and regions welcome. We have Bronze players all the way up to Top 500.

We also occasionally have international scrims with italian amatuer esports teams (gold/plat level). And regular OW2 PUG’s. We also offer free coaching both through VODs and live while streaming!

Hope to see you there!

https ://discord.gg/QQzBrCjS

1 Like

Given the unfair treatment I’ve experienced on this discord I unfortunately cannot recommend joining it. Admins of that server are very controlling with regard to anything said about the server outside of it. Anything even slightly negative and you get a telling off/removed. They also generally dislike any kind of dissenting viewpoints. The owner of the discord has personally attacked me several times. This server is much better:

discord.gg/FG24ctNkMT

We actually regularly play PUGS. No weird rules/censorship.

Yeah, the whole server seems to have the attitude rigged against you. You were fighting alone versus six people at times!

2 Likes

Excuse me…

Opens folder on desktop named ‘I must destroy RonnySins for no apparent reason’ - nice.

Select text, copy - find every post from Ronny in existence, paste. Mission Success.

Whats Ronny up to? Drinking beer, eating pizza and laughing. Keep it up son :smiley:

2 Likes

only targeted harassment instead :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

It’s true - I’ve experienced harassment even on my own server from you and your friends since several of your members decided to join. Fortunately everyone is allowed to defend themselves there.

1 Like

Robot voice - quickly, someone has challenged me on a valid point based in reality, must access second sentence and copy and paste into text box.

1 Like

why dont you take your garbage talk and thread to recruitment .this has nothing to do with the section .

1 Like

Your unwarranted hostility is interesting.

1 Like