Hackers On EU and US servers, When is the mass ban?

well chipsa has hit owl, so by your logic, you are wrong since obviously if someone has a high rank, they are right about everything in the game

Hahahahah you are so braindead dude, how am i trolling if i just dont see cheaters?? And you dont even play comp kid, u complain bout cheaters in qp? Sure buddy

and devs dont even care. i played 2 games today and there is 2 replays here.

6VVPAB = ‘’ HOOKUDA ‘’ guy is playing hitscan he is wallhacking auto aim and triggering. he dont even try to hide it you can just watch 1 min …

68K8MY = ‘‘JUSTICE’’ this guy is boosting as group. he is playing genji with genji hack. auto dash, auto blade, auto deflect. perfect genji stats even better than necros , haksal . you can easly understand in 10 sec he is cheating. he dont even try to hide .

DEV CAN YOU F… DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUYS ATLEAST WATCH THE REPLAYS AND BAN THEM IF YOUR SYSTEM S…KS ???

I TICKET BEFORE MAILED AT HACKS@BLIZZARD… DONT EVEN ANSWERED .

I wasn’t TRYING to say that, but what I’m saying is that I’ve played her at a high level, so I’m not just speaking out of no where, not trying to say “I’m higher rank I’m right”, just trying to reason logicaly.

(Also, Chipsa really isn’t that great imo lmao)

Iam sorry to burst your bubble but mid diamond is not a high performance rank.

1 Like

True 20 Characters kekw

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are a illiterate.

What do you mean? (20 Characters)