Haven't recieved Overwatch League rewards yet

Hey All,

I have watched basically every League match as well as the Finals and the next day live streams, yet my tokens stopped accumulating after 120. I have finally received the 100 League token rewards yet I still have not gotten the rest of the tokens for the rest of the hours I watched nor have I received the rewards for watching the finals (Kiriko, Sojourn and JQ skins)

Am I alone with this issue? Is this going to be remedied or did I go through all this effort of watching all of the streams for nothing?

TIA for any input on this issue.

1 Like

I’ve still got nothing to this day from watching OWL (accounts connected before the finals), I received the contenders skins on d.va and soldier but nothing from watching league…

You’re not alone. Exact same here, tokens stopped at exactly 120. Received every skin up until the grand finals skins but never received any grand finals rewards

I have kiriko and junkerqueen for owl skins. Still missing sojourn.

2 Likes

Same issue, watched every single hour of all the streams so i could get the skins, sprays and Lucio emote. Got about 10% of the skins and 50 tokens, not even a single finale skin.
Really hope the fix it.

me too still did not got it all I have watch the 30 hours but I just got the skins for 12 hours I have checked that my account is connected

Just got my tokens. I spent over 30 hours watching and only got 30 tokens…