Help Genji Blizzard

yes it can, and it does

nope, because after kerb stomping he just soft throws a couple of matches and is right back into kerb stomping town

gold genji’s are good enough to be a threat to gold players… most genji’s at gold rank are not gold ranked genji’s they are smurfs

Why would he throw the next game if he was boosting???

he might not, but he boosts the account, then throws back down to gold, and there are enough of them doing it that you can indeed encounter one every match

Dude thats just not true, trust me I have played in gold before, while I was placing my hitscan account all the genji’s were garbage. Maybe they’re not smurfs and you’re just not doing enough to counter them.

it is for me, it is entirely possible for 2 people to have entirely different experiences you know…

also… you are masters rank, you playing in gold against a masters genji will seem like the genji is “not that good” because as you say, you playing genji against masters players is difficult… so you are bias because of your own true rank

when an entire team rallies and counter picks every conceivable genji counter to fill their roster, just to stop the genji and cant stop him? and that’s not doing enough?.. yeah ok then 6v1 with every genji counter is “not doing enough”… kk you’re an idiot… and have a bloated sense of self worth thanks to your own elitist mindset from your rank

im a plat/gold player, this is where I play, this is where I always have played and probably always will play… just because you played at my rank doesn’t mean you know anything about what it’s like to be a gold ranked player…

you need to waddle off back onto your masters pedestal and stop complaining how your not good enough to play your favorite hero at your own rank… there is more to OW than genji…

im done with you and your self entitled attitude… genji is Broken and doesn’t need a buff end of story

kk thx bai

Ok i can see why everyone told me to not go on the ow forums, because people like you exist. Literally making personal attacks over buffing a hero in a video game. How would I not be good enough to play genji at my rank IF I’M IN THAT RANK? I used to be gold, i climbed from bronze to platinum and then masters, I know what every rank is like. Its not my fault if you can’t tell your team to focus a genji and you can’t counterpick, all that you have to do to counter genji is go zen, brig, mccree, or doomfist.

Genji already has so much mobility. If you’re in a higher rank, surely you are capable of dealing with stun damage?

Not really you just die.