Help I had some ISP issues for a week and now I am banned

Please unban me I had uncertain ISP throttling my internet without me knowing and sometimes it did disconnect me at the starting screen and sometimes it didn’t. Now I am banned on Season 34, kindly unban as I have complained and ISP has probably fixed the problem. Appreciate your help

Ouch, I feel your pain.

Sadly they won’t overturn it, and you’ll have to wait til the new season. (Unless you have another account).

1 Like

aww thanks. I do but that one isnt level 25 hehe

Time to grind out some quick play I guess. Although that would be more annoying that being banned to me lol.

1 Like

lol na CBA I shall play beta till then :smiley: Thanks a lot

How you finding the beta?

Personally, 5v5 is already miles better than the live game. And with so many more changes to come, it could be epic.

How long is a season usually?

2 months. So I think there is about 6 weeks left of this one.

1 Like

Definitely an improvement in sound and quality of graphics. I like the punch it carries for now but it feels like a patch :rofl: Blizzard is just ripping us off , they could have just updated the damn game for free lol

Yeah. That is intended though. This is the “tank beta” essentially. Just showing off some of the tank changes.

Next one is meant to have a load of support reworks and new support hero. I guess that will start around mid-June.

1 Like

Definitely enjoying the new soldier tho, they killed mcree :frowning:

1 Like

The nerf they gave him was a little too much I think. But he was the strongest DPS when the beta started so maybe it was fair I guess.