Hero bans and map rotation are GARBAGE like the company itself starts to be

less diversity, same two maps for a whole day (i’m very serious here, i had hanamura and hollywood the whole freakn day!!), same hero for a whole week, amazing changes!!! makes the game much more diverse (irony ftw) now. what did you think? better options would be giving at least to normal competitive players the chance to vote for hero bans for the current game and not make week long hero bans. and include an algorithm that actually checks each players played maps to give him maybe maps that he hasn’t already played the same day a thousand times!!! at the current state, overwatch is no fun anymore. switching back to paladins and cs:go after having played only overwatch since it started because the game just got awesomely lame now and i really hate activision and a part of blizzard because they f* over their own customers while being highly arrogant about it… you could have at least built more maps and heroes before introducing hero and map rotations… but i don’t expect from someone, who destroys games and sells highly broken games to others and then accuses them for having to high expectations, any Brain masses to be where they should be! and my regards to this arrogant ape of a Blizzard CEO (the one with the long hair) just for being an arrogant piece of trash towards every customer who bought warcraft 3 reforged… way to go, bye bye blizzard! i come back when you fixed the diversity decline, maybe!

3 Likes

paladins is better then overwatch they say.
game is awesomely lame? never heard that before.
so i hear blizzard f over their own customers greed for money.
destroying games is what most company do that. play gta v and then they put something to kill for money or full hackers company is in for money not fun not love.

If there is one main reason I’ll eventually stop playing Overwatch, it’s Blizzard. All these meta, map and hero locks are just making the game less fun.

2 Likes

cos everyone ask for it and im like no blizzard will not do what they say.
then they did. blizzard is a slave to the whatever you call them who ask for it? :disappointed:

if they took the time and spent the money to properly balance the game they wouldn’t have the issues of needing role queue or hero locks

but this is Blizztavizion… we’re talking about they don’t spend money on fixing problems, only on trying to squeeze more money out of people

1 Like

its what greedy humans do. squeeze money cos money is part of life cant live with out money. no money you die.
they spent money on things you do not want to know.

1 Like

yeah, but it gets to a point where “do you really need any more money?”

bill gates is my example here, that guy has so much money, that he could afford to give every living person on the planet 1 million dollars, and he would still have more money than everyone…

does he “need” more money?.. no… yet he still keeps making it… why?..

1 Like

:weary: they need money to buy all what their family needs more greed buy so much food for something big like some day theres gonna be wars or lockdowns feed their kids feed greeds feed rich.
theres a U S made a hard life of needing money to live. toys games even love.
yes money can buy love in some worlds. thats all i know and heard!. :fearful:

Hero ban is totally killing this game . Map rotation is also not good but hero pool is trash.