Hi yesterday i encountered a glitch/bug

When i went on yesterday to go on overwatch it said no overwatch license account found my account was COLD gmail and password i do not want to say. So i tried changing my password and region and entering game key for it again to see if that might work sadly it didn’t , so i made a new account thinking that i was just changing my gmail and password for my cold account and now i cant get the cold account back. Currently im really pissed off by this and, question can u give me a origins addition seeing thats what i paid for or do i have to re- buy the game. i have had this game for almost 2 years or if so 2 years and more please help me! My new account that i stupidly made is called kuzizira. If u need me to send email and password to old account just send me a email at ! Also im from australia

Did you mean “OLD gmail” or did you mean something else?

What do you mean? Your kinda confused me xD

Hello Kuzizira,

Please contact our support team and they’ll help you locate your account; I’m afraid this isn’t something we can help you with via the forums.

How’s my driving? Let me know! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Hagut