How many people playing in EU

Literally, you are always matched with same named people. Like for instance. You get enemy team 3-4 aimbot party and you get them once more second game, even you reported them.

Like what is this?

I see constantly same people almost in every match, like there are not enough people playing that i could not be matched with someone else then same trash players.

also hacks infested game.

Codes of these games?

Depends entirely on your skill level, the mode you play and the time of day.

If you play a mode with less players altogether, it’s more likely that you get matched with the same people more often.

I’ve noticed a few familiar names repeatedly in mystery heroes, always around the same time in the evening. Not every day but often enough.

If you want to avoid this group you mentioned, you can play at a different time of day or a different mode.

Im in the uk and always getting middle east server i mean full 5 stack of ksa players.

I have been getting the ME server a lot more often recently.

I guess with the Saudi world cup win, and the relative success of the Saudi eLeague it has fuelled a good number of players coming out of the region.

It is good to see, even if I’d prefer the lower ping.

Same, in the UK and I get KSA icon players ALOT since the World Cup and sometimes rarely I’ll get put into the middle eastern server. 9 times out of 10 I’ll lose my match because of the KSA icon players because they’re 100% new. Its so annoying even as a verteran player I’m getting new players most of the time and they’ll just shout slurs in their own language and you don’t know whether to report or not since I don’t understand any of it. A lot of the time it’s duos or trios with the same KSA icon and you know its a 100% LOSS.

This will happen in silver. It’s where a lot end up early on.

If you don’t understand it… How do you know it’s a slur.