How to check Player in specific place?

Hi, In my mode i have circle upgrade so player need enter into circle and press F to get upgrade. i found only one command “Players within radius” where i can make a coordinates and radius around point, the problem is that it’s work if ANY player in match enter into circle and if someone press F at this moment(out of base/circle) he will run a script like he staying in circle.
in command “Players within radius” i can’t choose specific player only team and visible check but it doesn’t work correct and players out of circle/base still can use it.
so my question is simple what can i use for a place Players Within Radius that also can connected to specific point with radius.
i looked on command “Closest player to…” but there no limit with distanse so it’s make only worse situation.
any idea?
also i use another check with Var like canTakeBonus if is true but it’s not solve problem just make it less visible and for circle like “exit” that i put for solve bug situation i can’t use variable because it’s an emergency exit. so it’s can make situation when someone just stay on it and other people that will press F also will count like they stay in exit circle.

for example where you can find this bug “Pokemon” mod. you can get any upgrade without enter to base.

Blizzard could you add option “Player” Within Radius - for specific player?

Just change the rule to “Ongoing - Each player” ?

change to what? it’s already Ongoing each player

If its “Each player”, you just need to have a single distance check from event player to the circle position. You should have the position vector if you already created the visual effect for it.

Conditions:

“pressing F”
“distance from event player to (circle position) < distance”

Thank you a lot, I find this)